Control Corporate Print Costs
Corporate printing costs can consume up to 3% of a company’s annual revenues, yet most companies have no strategy to contain their print-related costs, and often have no idea how much is actually spent. While in the past it may have been acceptable to overlook the printing line item on the company’s budget, today’s challenging economy demands that companies understand and control how much they are spending on printing.
ROI Print Manager enables an enterprise to proactively manage print costs. Guided by actual print cost analysis information it will encourage, or even compel, print jobs to be sent to the most cost-effective and efficient network printers. ROI Print Manager enables companies to institute an enterprise-wide print-cost management and containment strategy that results in significant cost reductions and better utilization of print capacity.
Printing Pictures Online helps companies:
- Automatically discover all print resources across the enterprise and track their usage and costs.
- Easily identify and eliminate print-related waste and misuse that can consume up to 3% of revenues.
- Create business rules that define the most cost-effective and productive policies for printing across the enterprise.
- Educate and inform end users of the most cost effective printer for any given job
- Exploit the power of new or existing digital printing systems while stemming the uncontrolled use of desktop printers.
The savings from printing pictures online will flow directly to the company’s bottom line.